Welcome to blog in English!

This blog is a site where pupils from Rantasalmi primary schools can write about their life and share ideas with pupils near and far.

Our friends in Russia will also join our blog. It will be interesting and fun to have this kind of contacts with students so far.
Friends in Russia, welcome to work and have fun with us!

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Orienteering

                                   


My hobby is orienteering. I take part in competitions many times every yearErrors are not good. I practise once a week. Competitions are beweekly. Once a year I go to orienteering
week. Orienteering is fun. 

By Eero class five Parkumäki school.

1 comment:

  1. Two students in my class also like orienteering. They often take part in competitions. Vova became the best in our district competitions.

    ReplyDelete